who are the best locksmith suppliers

who are the best locksmith suppliers. Clark, US lock etc.....Whats has been your experience.

Reply to
proLock

US lock is high priced on many of their items but they have some items that's hard to get elsewhere.

I am in the south and use Hans Johnsen Company / Dallas /

Supply / Houston / Dallas /
g'luck

Reply to
Key

Clark Security Products is great, they also have the free CRUS Aviator software that lets you lookup parts (and pricing) to order online. You can also track order status and history online faster than calling someone.

Security Lock Distributors are Ok (they are on the way up I hear).

Wilco repeatedly sucked flat out, they seemed to backorder anything worth more than $50, and stock as you order like they have no warehouse. (The Oakland CA office, I'm in the Silicon Valley)

Reply to
BogusID

Locksmith Store Mr Lock Security Products H.L. Flake

goma.

Reply to
goma865

You don't teach anyone how to pick locks either unless you've known them for -- what is it -- two years? Honestly, why even take the time to respond to someone by telling them that you aren't going to answer their question? If you have nothing to say, wouldn't silence be golden?

I use several distributors, but IDN Armstrong's is my favorite.

Reply to
Radrunner

In other words you buy from retail sources because you have no NY sales tax ID number.

Reply to
Steve

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46aff137$0$4719$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

then, why is it not a good question to ask?

Reply to
Key

There are two more suppliers that should be considered: Bell Security of Bloomfield, NJ and Mayflower Sales of Brooklyn, NY City.

Reply to
Bill Halle

You nitwitt, if you would go get a sales tax ID then you wouldn't have to buy from retailers who will sell to your end user customers, because few if any legitimate wholesalers will.

Reply to
Steve

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46b08ecd$0$8029$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

he didn't really say but, the guy could have been a locksmith or another qulified person just looking for opinions for a good supplier. that was my take on it..

Reply to
Key

We are in the lock industry. I was just curious what others think.

Reply to
proLock

noted, your question was on-topic. hope that some of the responses gave you the info you were looking for. try a google search for locksmith supply in your area.

g'day to ya

Reply to
Key

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46b0bb2d$0$12215$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

whatever makes your boat float. but he was on-topic for this group.

Reply to
Key

if your supplier will sell to anyone, then IMO you need a new supplier. mine wont.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

Jesus Christ, quit buying your locks from HD/Lowes etc and you won't have to worry about them selling to your retail customers.

Reply to
Steve