Matweb has solidworks pluggin

Hi Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed Matweb's new Solidworks material library developer. Seems like it could be pretty useful for those who want to expand upon the pretty measly selection already in Solidworks, without having to work out the values themsleves. Cost $50 a year - anyone tried it? Is it any good?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

I'll lay out the $50 if someone tells me it works well (easy). I've been waiting for someone else to give a report, but I haven't signed up yet. I joined eFunda, and after reading this from WatWeb, I emailed eFunda, but they have no plans to inpliment anything like this :>(

Muggs

"Lee Bazalgette - Factory" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@despina.uk.clara.net...

Reply to
Muggs