Jon Banquer Blog Updated

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:43:24 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

Trick question right?
Because there are lots of Bandqueer's out there!
like you there are lots of people lacking knowledge that ultimately fall prey to glossy advertisements, demo videos and sales pitches who don't perform any type of due diligence.
Of course not surprising in a shop like yours where you say you don't perform any operator checks or PM maintenance on the machines you operate. Member DUH oil gage that always reads zero?
Tom
Add pictures here
✖
Updated 12-11-08:
Added page: How Does Haas Make This Claim And Get Away With It?
✖
Updated 12-11-08:
Added page: How Does Haas Make This Claim And Get Away With It?
Comments and response posted 12-12-08
✖
Barnard Rubble... kicked me to the curb where I belong yet again.
Barnard Rubble joins the likes of James Meyette, Tom Brewer, Joe 788, John Carroll, Pete Logghe, and recently Bottlebob who prove on a constant basis how superior they are to me.
Only a complete genius like Barnard Rubble would try to belittle me with his superior knowledge over me and succeed time and time again.
Barnard Rubble has tried to post comments to my blog and I can't "publish" them because it would show how superior he is compared to me.
Barnard Rubble has gotten others to see what an idiot I am and now they won't post comments on my blogs.
Barnard Rubble got my blog removed and I don't know how he did it.
Barnard Rubble has contributed more to alt.machines.cnc and comp.cad.solidworks than me because his skills are far superior to mine.
Barnard Rubble has been quoted by fellow geniuses like James Meyette and Matt Lombard and I'm jealous.
For over ten years I’ve shown that Barnard Rubble is superior to me everytime I post.
When they come as stupid as me, its not really hard work to show how dumb and stupid I am on a constant basis.
Jon Banquer...aka...Larry Loser
BridgeHermit, Ca
Add pictures here
✖
[...]
Jon Banquer...aka...Larry THE Loser
BridgeHermit, Ca
Add pictures here
✖

Please add the "How I keep Getting Away With It:"Page. You can put it right next to the "Real Truth" garbage.
JC
Add pictures here
✖
Updated 12-13-08:
Added content to page: The Mastercam Handbook Volume 2.
✖
[...]
jon_banquer wrote:

Add pictures here
✖