Hungates.com Website.

Hello fine people!

Just wanted to let some people know i've added a few aircraft wood models from the Guillow's company. also have ship wooden models, plastic models of various sorts (mainly military types at the moment). If you are interested in something specific or a specific model of anything just reply here. This is a human typing this in, not spam. Also any comments about the website are welcome as well!

Matthew Hagston web admin

snipped-for-privacy@hungates.com

Matthew Hagston

Oh, PS;

Might be interested in people who wish to have their articals on modeling published on our site. something we are considering if there is enough interest in it. Just shoot me an email if you are.