[plug] my website

I've been playing around with some new gallery scripts in order to better integrate photographs into my main site. If anybody would care to take a peek and feedback with regards to usability / compatibility etc. either here or by email I?d be chuffed.

Images ? variable quality, some historical views of Helmshore Station (ex East Lancs/L&Y etc) and a few old ones of train-sets and layouts being built.

If everything works ok for folks I?ll patch it in to the main site over the next week or so there?s text to put the piccies in to context

Reply to
Chris Wilson