been playing around with SW2008 and..

I just thought I'd let you know that the "Export Flat Pattern to DXF/DWG" is pretty sweet. Right click on your flat pattern and make the pick. You have the options of including or excluding bendlines. I did a test on a part that had counter sunk holes on one face and counter bored holes on another face and SW was 'smart' enought to get the proper diameters onto the flat. This will be a big time saver for us.

Now the UI is a different story, I saw the roll out presentation and even took notes but for the most part I'm lost when it comes to finding a command. But from what I saw in the roll out I think it will eventually be a plus.

Wormsign off

Reply to
WormSign