I'll have to dig my scrap box out !

Hey chaps, have a look at this "bargain" on Ebay, think I'll have to dig the
old scrap box put and start flogging some stuff.
Michael
Ummm, OK then. What "bargain"? There's millions of them.
(Don't forget your link URL!)
PhilD
Reply to
PhilD
Some of us are interested Jerry. I like seeing what obscure stuff goes for on eBay even if I'm not selling it myself.
(kim)
Reply to
kim
Try using the search tool found on the eBay site then...
Do you really want every other message on this group to be a 'FA: eBay bargain' type message?
Reply to
Jerry

Site Timeline