GM diesels on my UK 'OO' scale layout

A few new pics of my UK 'OO' scale diesels including the GM built class 66's at

Cheers, Nick

Nick Gurney

Very nice Nick. Now you need some 59s to make the world complete I have some nice photos if you want to see one. In fact, a 59 was actually seen and photographed recently ( this century) in Southampton.

Those 66s look real smart in the photos. How is the quality of Bachmann's 4mm scale products? Are the models pretty much as-built, or did you have to do a great deal of work on them to get them to look good? I have had less than satisfactory quality from Bachmann over the years, however a few of their models (3.5mm scale) have been quite nice. You have to take it on a one-by-one assessment.

Froggy,

Reply to
Froggy

Nick, As usual more great pictures of neat models on your outstanding layout. I like that little Hercules! Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Nick=A0Gurney wrote: A few new pics of my UK 'OO' scale diesels including the GM built class

66's at
always enjoy visting your great website and seeing your handiwork, Nick. Thanks for keeping us updated.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill