On My Work Bench live webcam

Bit of an experiment and want to check if it works please go to
and click on the webcam link and
hopefully you will see live video of my workbench with my newly
resprayed 37685 sat on it.
This is an experiment and I would be interested in comments from
dial up and broadband users, thats if it works of course!
Nick

Nick Gurney
Well Nick, a still camera is not very exciting and with a static picture its not possible to see if the frame rate is going to be OK. You'd better give us a timetable showing when you are going to be there. Did you tidy the bench up specially?
Keith Make friends in the hobby. Keith Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Reply to
Keith Norgrove
On ISDN I'm getting a frame every 2.5 seconds or so... nothing much happening at the moment though!
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian
It took about 2 secs to load a still frame....no movement
Reply to
Gene
I can see the picture. Was there a pun intended? (watching paint dry) ;-)
Governor of Waldovia

Governor of Waldovia
Working for me, cl37 trubeling up and down here in broadband land
Regards Trevor
Reply to
Trevor Grout
A clock on the workbench would be nice. If only to confirm that it's live.
Governor of Waldovia

Governor of Waldovia
Lies, all lies. That's not your workbench, it's far too clean and tidy. :-)
-- Cheers Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
Im on Broadband, Its a bit "jerky" but its moving !!
Reply to
Mike Dunning
Nowt much happening at 4am :-)
Jim.
Reply to
Jim Guthrie
hehe.....seems to be getting more normal....ie: messier today
Reply to
Gene
Nice cat Nick......and the screen seems to refresh about once a second over here in Canada on cable-modem :o)
Reply to
Gene
Mutley it's your round :-)
Nick
Nick Gurney
Whoa.
That beer's gone to your head.
The way that track is hanging over the edge of the desk, that loco (Even if it is a diesel) is in grave peril.
-- Cheers Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
The washing on the line :-)
No not left handed but the socket to plug it in is that side!
Nick
Nick Gurney
My daughter would like to know if there is any specific day or time that the cat appears :-)
I would like to know if you buy Superglue in bulk, you seemed to be getting through quite a lot today.
Governor of Waldovia

Governor of Waldovia
argh, don't say things like that, me ticker might not be able to take it!
is it weird knowing we're all watching you? :)
mutley
Reply to
mutley
He's there now, folks! I just saw a hand move. It really is live! I even saw a cat run past the window.
Reply to
Dave Fossett
Wow...2-camera split-image, now we're really moveing into the realm of high-tech internet fun-stuff.....thats really cool Nick.....were's the da**n beer mate? Gene
Reply to
Gene
If it were my workbench, I'm sure it would be when there is the maximum number of viewers that something stupid would happen, like I'd touch the soldering iron, or rest it on a plastic loco body, or score a line in the wrong place, or knock over a paint pot, or...
Hope this doesn't happen to you!
PhilD
Reply to
PhilD