Decoder fitting in a Lima Class 47

Hi.
I'm going to fit a decoder in a Lima 00 Class 47 locomotive, but as I'm not all that sure of what is what in this very sofisticated pancake with wheels,
I hope someone can enlighten me regarding where to solder what. Is the motor isolated from the chassis, or do I have to refit the thing with a Buehler can?
Thanks,
Nicholas
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:25:28 +0200, "Nicholas Lorvik"

Lima locos are straightforward but as most people I know now have Heljan 47's they don't have tutorilas for fitting to a Lima 47. You can however follow the fitting of a decoder to a Lima class 31 which is of course the same motor by going to Steve Jones's site here http://www.electricnose.co.uk/dcc/dcclima31.html
Nick http://www.dyserth-road.co.uk