Lima back (again)?

According to MREM (), it seems Lima have restarted production of British outline *models / *toys (delete as applicable).

Let's hope they realise the error of their ways and improve their products...starting with that pancake motor....

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Damn, its just like one of those freaks in horror movies. Just when you think its dead, it pops up again. As long as Lima's UK sales are seemingly driven by the collector then we are stuck with the dross.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Cocker

"Andrew Cocker" wrote

The major difference is this particular horror movie is based on reality.

If Lima are back in production for the UK market, then prices are going to have to be very cheap, or quality is going to have to rise significantly.

I see little point in continuing to churn out stuff that no-one is really interested in buying, even at less than GBP30 per loco.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The official verdict would appear to be that Lima are up for sale...... see:- MRE-MAG (Pat Hammond). Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith