Crafty!

Hi,

For those of us reaching more mature years, we are forgiven the occasional lapse in memory etc. The well known euphemism is a 'senior moment'. Usually used in reference to the mature females.

For us blokes, usually not quite so refined, and especially those who undertake modelling, we have our own special excuse...............

It is known as a 'CRAFT moment; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; C Can't R Remember A A F F***ing T Thing

Reply to
Mick Bryan

Flipping has two "P's" doesn't it...;-)) Colin.

Reply to
Colin Meredith

The message from "Mick Bryan" contains these words:

When yer as old as me, Mick, yer'll learn to blame yer bloody bifocals...

Reply to
David Jackson

"David Jackson"

For memory loss?

Couldn't you just say that your pacemaker blipped?

Ken

Reply to
Ken Wilson

The message from "Ken Wilson" contains these words:

Never saw it in the first place...

New battery - can't use that excuse.

Reply to
David Jackson