Arriva train pics and DRS loco pics

Just added three pics to my website of todays Wirral show featuring the Top 'n' Tailed Arriva service and a DRS light engine movement of

37605, 37606 and the DRS REx class 47237 (Pre Production model)

Nick

Nick Gurney

The Arriva S&C coaches look good - a project I've considered doing myself, after the Network HST (in progress), Anglia 47, Hornby 25 to 24/1 conversion, etc etc ;)

--

***
*** Updated 22 October, now 609 images online. Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)