Grantham models photos

"Just put some images of my latest resprays from Grantham models on my model rail site.

37402 in unique two tone grey livery and 37803 in Mainline Blue. Also taken a couple of Nick Gurneys 37890 in Trainload Freight.

And of course at Nick's superb Dyserth Road site.

Regards John Humphries"

Reply to
John H

Very nice, even if they are diesels. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

"John H" wrote

They look superb, hope Steve makes as good a job with my O-gauge 08 and 4F kettle. :-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Perhaps if and/or when they (Bachmann) retool the 37 body, they will also retool the plastic blobs on the roof they call horns!!

Regards,

Colin Meredith

Reply to
Colin

Sorry..!! Good clear images....nice!! Colin.

Reply to
Colin