Where to put those models?

What reaction does a wife think she's going to get when she says: "Why do you want more models? You don't even have room for the ones you have!" That sounds like a challenge to me. So, I've spent the better part of two days re-arranging my storage. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Now I have to question why I have four Monogram B-52s, two B-36s, three AMT B-52s and nine C-47s. And then there are all the F-4s, Spitfires, P-47s,etc.. And more etc.. Well, by now you get the idea. I'm not one of those individuals that has an inventory (more than I can count on my hands and toes), I can just tell there are a lot of unbuilt kits, but I plan to build every one of them. That's right; every one of them.

So back to storage. Now that I have cleaned up and double boxed and triple boxed, I have more room. What was that woman thinking?! Hobby Lobby did fill some of the empty spaces and this week I just have to go back to the hobby shop. And get started building every single one of them...

CB

Reply to
Jinxx1

*tragic sigh* I can relate...
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

"Jinxx1" wrote

Huh. I've never thought of that. My wife has never said such a thing. . .

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

That's why I have a 10x15' climate controlled storage unite.Where else are you going to store 2000+ models?I'm going to build every single one of them to!!!

Reply to
33473

I have a similar problem - the boys ceiling is neary full - only enough room for another 40 planes.

This is packed tight - smaller planes on mobiles.

I must remember to leave space for a Vulcan

Reply to
Martin Imber

"Mister Spock, where are you?"

"Suspended from a child's ceiling, captain. It's fascinating what these people can do with hooks and fishing line."

Reply to
EGMcCann