Where to put those models?

What reaction does a wife think she's going to get when she says: "Why do you
want more models? You don't even have room for the ones you have!" That
sounds like a challenge to me. So, I've spent the better part of two days
re-arranging my storage. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Now I have to
question why I have four Monogram B-52s, two B-36s, three AMT B-52s and nine
C-47s. And then there are all the F-4s, Spitfires, P-47s,etc.. And more etc..
Well, by now you get the idea. I'm not one of those individuals that has an
inventory (more than I can count on my hands and toes), I can just tell there
are a lot of unbuilt kits, but I plan to build every one of them. That's
right; every one of them.
So back to storage. Now that I have cleaned up and double boxed and triple
boxed, I have more room. What was that woman thinking?! Hobby Lobby did fill
some of the empty spaces and this week I just have to go back to the hobby
shop. And get started building every single one of them...
CB
Reply to
Jinxx1
*tragic sigh* I can relate...
Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall
"Jinxx1" wrote
Huh. I've never thought of that. My wife has never said such a thing. . .
KL
Reply to
Kurt Laughlin
That's why I have a 10x15' climate controlled storage unite.Where else are you going to store 2000+ models?I'm going to build every single one of them to!!!
Reply to
33473
I have a similar problem - the boys ceiling is neary full - only enough room for another 40 planes.
This is packed tight - smaller planes on mobiles.
I must remember to leave space for a Vulcan
Reply to
Martin Imber
"Mister Spock, where are you?"
"Suspended from a child's ceiling, captain. It's fascinating what these people can do with hooks and fishing line."
Reply to
EGMcCann