Images of bandsaw breakdown

So far I've just taken the sheet metal covers and one of the roller guides apart.
However images of the roller guide torn down can be seen here:
http://home.comcast.net/~marcbritten/bandsaw/breakdown.html
If I find the guy who spray painted that thing orange I might just hurt him. It was even on the bearings in the guide.
If you are planning a rebuild/tuneup change all the blade bearings. Write down all the numbers and call a local bearing supply house. I would be surprised if they are $5 each.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

Yeah, I was happy to see that they seem to be fairly standard bearings. the 55500 are double row and the 77500 is single row.
Now to find my local bearing supply place.