Posted some photos

--Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted

14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go:
--Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those contraptions:
steamer

those

Reply to
Dave__67

Thanks for posting, Ed. Some beautiful machinery there. (..though I'm worried about your resemblance to yours truly)

-- Jeff R.

Reply to
Jeff R.

Love the electric wheelchair zeppelin IMG_3774 and the large dual-tired wheels IMG_3769 on the Costco hammockmobile. Neat idea, well done.

Steampunkish scoot with the absolute babe on the back is nice, too. IMG_3758

Would steamers with paintguns help make the dickheads realize the error of their ways? (prolly not, huh?)

Fun stuff, Ed. Thanks for once again sharing them with us.

Toot, toot!

-- Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman

Reply to
Larry Jaques