Posted some photos

    --Photos of recent California Delta steamboat meet. It was punishing hot again but there was a decent turnout of steamboats; I think I counted
14 but didn't manage to get photos of all of 'em. Anyway here ya go: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157625062748422 /     --Also went to the Handcar Regatta and took some snaps of those contraptions: http://www.flickr.com/photos/steamboat_ed/sets/72157624938809047 /
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Don't get mad,
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : get even...

Gaah! Not safe For Work!

(You start looking and you won't get any more work done)

Thanks for posting, Ed. Some beautiful machinery there. (..though I'm worried about your resemblance to yours truly)
-- Jeff R.

Love the electric wheelchair zeppelin IMG_3774 and the large dual-tired wheels IMG_3769 on the Costco hammockmobile. Neat idea, well done.
Steampunkish scoot with the absolute babe on the back is nice, too. IMG_3758
Would steamers with paintguns help make the dickheads realize the error of their ways? (prolly not, huh?) <sigh>
Fun stuff, Ed. Thanks for once again sharing them with us.
Toot, toot!
-- Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman