Barleylands Photos

All,

Lots of Barleylands, I thought it was a good do as usual.
Also photos of Dorset, Hollycombe and other recent events.
Regards
Chris Bedo
Kent UK

Chris Bedo
Chris, Your link does not appear to work.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Seems OK here, Martin, got the Barleylands stuff on the screen OK.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
Had several goes and it wont work ;-((
Good afternoon bye the way.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
snip.
It is working here as well, perhaps a BT glitch?
Reply to
Richard H Huelin
Try emptying your browser cache.
Good afternoon to you as well, hope you enjoyed Haddenham?
New van is scheduled for the 23rd, old van is on ebay as I type.
Had a front wheel develop a crack through a rim weld area, had to buy a new wheel!! :-(( Shows up by loss of air; soap/washup liquid revealed a pin hole through one of the welds between the rim and the centre pressing.
Peter -- Peter A Forbes Prepair Ltd, Luton, UK snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Prepair Ltd
Mine towed the caravan as if not there and returned 30+ to Dorset, only annoyance is that exhaust bangs on towbar occasionally . Good weather good beer and good company plus the wife :-)) at Haddenham.
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
I'll be interested to see how the new van tows with a full load on. We have a 12-charger order coming up for Scotland, which will be the max load possible I think.
We had 4 contractor rectangular hay bales on the trailer last week and the old van handled it well, about 1.75 tons including trailer.
Why does the exhaust knock on the towing bracket?
Peter
Reply to
Peter A Forbes
Some excellent photos.
You missed out the "Maytag" washing machine that was driven by a small engine slung underneath. My oldest boy (4.5 yrs) is into engines and anything to do with washing machines, so you can imagine how many photos I had to take of that one!
Graham
Reply to
GRAHAM PEARCE
Maytags are either loved or hated in their country of origin, but Maytag had a part in other things as well, including making aero engine parts in WWII.
The Maytag twins are quite nice, I almost teetered on the brink of bringing one back with us from Portland, but I sat down for a while and the feeling passed away...
Peter
-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:
Peter A Forbes