Delta IV Launch Photos

Delta IV Launch Photos now online. On May 24, 2006 I was at my favorite viewing spot for rocket launches and took some photos of the Delta IV
caring a GEOS-N satellite into orbit.
As with all shuttle & rocket launches it makes for a great on-scene scanning opportunity. A lot of interesting comms!
You can go directly to my photo gallery here: http://www.milaircomms.com/gallery.html
Enjoy, George http://www.MilAirComms.com * Original Designer of Mountainside Hobbies Kits * With Paperwork to Prove it * Paid Peanuts for my work * Work 100% more hours than agreeded * And they wanted to pay me $1.00 per kit sold! * Then they spread rumors.....