Delta IV Launch Photos

Delta IV Launch Photos now online. On May 24, 2006 I was at my favorite viewing spot for rocket launches and took some photos of the Delta IV caring a GEOS-N satellite into orbit.

As with all shuttle & rocket launches it makes for a great on-scene scanning opportunity. A lot of interesting comms!

You can go directly to my photo gallery here:

Enjoy, George
* Original Designer of Mountainside Hobbies Kits

  • With Paperwork to Prove it
  • Paid Peanuts for my work
  • Work 100% more hours than agreeded
  • And they wanted to pay me .00 per kit sold!
  • Then they spread rumors.....
Reply to
GeorgeF