EARS March Launch Photos

Hi all,
Just to let you know that I've put up some photos from this Sunday's EARS launch. It was cold, and sometimes a bit windy, but we flew some rockets and
had a good time too.
http://www.bits.bris.ac.uk/niall/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Launches
or
http://tinyurl.com/6fvnx
No titles as yet, that will come when I put up the launch report :-)
--
Niall Oswald