More Big Ears stuff

Along with the rest of ther Big Ears stuff thats getting posted.
Check out the Big EARS pictures in the 2005 gallery section of my website
and there are several videos including one of Ben's Awesom Nesesis 3 flights in the video section.
www.ukrocketry.com
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO
wrote in message> http://www.bits.bris.ac.uk/niall/gallery/BEARS05
Nemesis is... BLOODY AWESOME ! ; )
If we ever get over there, we're going to come to a launch. You blokes certainly seem to be having fun. ; ) (Have to get abducted by aliens Friday nite on the way to the pub too)
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

I think it depends a bit ;0) Sandman, from TRF, made it over to Big EARS and kept moaning we were all to busy chatting and shopping instead of flying ;0)). He seemed to enjoy himself in the end though. We did take a while to get going on the Saturday. It was the first time a lot of folks had met up since this flying season started so there was a fair bit of catching up to do. It was a superb launch with splendid weather, lots of wonderful flights and the best of rocketry company.
On Tue, 03 May 2005 20:00:45 GMT, Mike Roberts

Oooppss missed my sig off ;0)
Cheers Mike 8-{>
EARS Secretary
--
UKRA #1208 L2 RSO EARS # 1118
TRA #3207 L1
wrote in message

Blokes and ladies!

I've been going through my photos for my launch report (its taken me all afternoon and evening to do Saturday alone!) -things didn't really get cooking on Saturday (in terms of flights) until 5:30PM, with a load of great flights between then and 8PM when the range closed!
It has been said that the UK way of things is such, launching before lunctime deserves some recognition ;)
As Mike said, a lot of people hadn't met up yet this year, and being the first day of a 2-day event a lot of people either arrived later, were working on things to fly, or were just generally slack because there's another day left to fly ;)
Damian Burrin did launch very early on Sunday, and things were a bit quicker getting going on the second day.
--
Niall Oswald
================================

We did have an American over this weekend, can't remember his nime but was a nice guy. Dosn't post here but post on TRF aparantly.
Damian
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Randy, you'll have to come to a LARF launch over here - the local beer* & quality of subsequent alien abduction experience is much better :-)
G.
* Lights Bob's CAMRA touchpaper & runs _very_ quickly away :-)
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

I can see us attending several launches. ; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

We were discussing it last night and Verna says she doesn't mind if the whole trip revolves around rockets. I figured she'd want to see a few of the sights and rockets would be a side trip but as it turns out, it's the other way 'round.
Now I have to start planning for it and saving a few quid. ; )
Gotta wonder what they'd think of an Alabama Cherokee, in King Arthur's Court.... you all. ; ) (You do have grits & "injun batter" over there, right?
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

There's some video on
http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/bigears2005/video
too.
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck
MARS Flight Crew http://www.mars.org.uk /

Cheers :) Had enough of maths for one evening, Sunday's report is well underway :)
--
Niall Oswald