SWARM April Launch Report

Hi all,
Just to say that my promised report on the weekend's activities at Folly Gate is now online at:
http://www.bits.bris.ac.uk/niall/reports/swarm_intro.htm
Hope you enjoy it, please let me know if you find any errors! I think I've got most of the names right this time :)
Its a single big page I'm afraid, if you're on a slow connection it will take a little while to load!
I've put up a 'video' of Damian's flight, its a high-speed slideshow of my photos. Link is in the report.
--
Niall Oswald