BARCLONE ANNOUNCEMENTS

I am very pleased to announce that all of the new plans mentioned recently on YORF, OldRockets, and here on RMR, have now been posted to
the BARCLONE website and are ready to be downloaded.
Additionally, there is a new accessory jig from Bit Eimer for creating Teflon Pompoms (semi-permanent recovery wadding).
I am also very happy that we have had over 14,000 visits to the website. This tells me that our concept is sound, and that there is more than just passing interest in classic-style model rocketry. BARCLONE is committed to bringing more new designs to the model rocket community in the next few months.
Remember, BARCLONE is based on the idea of "BARs helping BARs", and this gives you the chance to show off your talents as well! We still want everyone to know we're looking for new designs from YOU. Rocket plans, tools, assembly jigs, launch equipment... Whatever you have that makes your rocketry experience more enjoyable, and could make everyone else's experience better, we want to see it! Send us your ideas, and share them with your fellow enthusiasts.
Craig McGraw ------------------------------------ BARCLONE Rocketry http://barclone.rocketshoppe.com

Oh, you beat me to it!
--
...The Bit Eimer NAR 84054 L1
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"