23rd National Narrow Gauge Convention photos posted

See

for photos from the subject convention. Great modeling and photos from the Colorado Railroad museum.

Lynn Gobin

Zumbro Valley & Western

Lynn Gobin

Lynn:

Many thanks for the effort! Lots of work there. I chose to take a point and shoot zoom 35mm camera to the convention to simplify traveling. I would have liked to take my small digital camera or my full sized 35mm equipment, but hauling all of the stuff through airports and customs seemed to be too much effort. I got some decent photos with what I used, especially from my tiny Canon Elph APS camera, shot all photos on the narrow gauge prototype in panoramic mode. These gave me

4-1/2" by 11" prints which are especially nice.

Thanks again, I'll pass along your URL to the two friends who traveled with me.

Bob Boudreau Canada

Reply to
Railfan

Great pics!