Anyone to the NArrow Gauge Convention?

I was wondering if anyone on this NG will he attending the National Narrow Gauge Convention during the first week in September in Denver
Colorado? Myself and two friends are going for our "once in a lifetime" trip. We're staying after the event to take rides on some of Colorado's narrow gauge steam railroads.
Bob Boudreau Canada

Nah! We are only getting as far as Truckee that weekend.
Have a good time in CO, Paul
--
Working the Rockie Road of the G&PX

Have a fun and safe trip. Sure wish I was going. I have attended only one but since I live on the east coast of the US (WV) I'll have to wait till it gets closer home again. A friend may take some of my work there , a diorama , which is actually a 2 x 4 foot chuck of my layout.
If I may ask, what scale do you model ?
Ken Day
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:36:08 GMT, Railfan <"fundynorthern"@ NO SPAM lycos.com> wrote:>I was wondering if anyone on this NG will he attending the National

Ken Day wrote:

I live a bit farther east - in New Brunswick (next to Maine). I model in HO scale, but will be taking just a few tiny models (vehicles) for the contests just to be able to participate.
See what I've done on my website if interested.
Cheers,
Bob Boudreau Canada http://www.geocities.com/fundynorthern /
This is my 13th Narrow Gauge Convention. It is more than just Narrow Gauge. You will see some of the finest modeling and layouts regardless of scale or gauge. I once modeled narrow gauge but switched to standard gauge a couple of years ago. I continue to attend the NG convention because I always come home fired up to raise my level of RR modeling. The fellowship amongst those who attend is great. I look forward to this convention every year as a reunion of model railroaders. It also winds up with an auction with Charlie Getz as the auctioneer. He is one of the best stand up comedians in or out of model railroading. If this is your first, "you'll be back".
Steve
Railfan wrote:

Diane and I will be there at the B.T.S. booth. We will have the McCabe Lumber Co. diorama - http://www.btsrr.com/millplan.htm - on display, and a couple of new products.
See ya there! Bill