Re: Rock Island and the rock decals

Why not buy the Micro-scale decals for the blue 'Rock' paint scheme?
The have diagrams and you can measure the actual decal. For that
matter, why do you want to make stencils if this is not HO or N scale
where decals are available? Are you painting a large 'outdoor' 1" or 1
1/2" engine?
Jim Bernier
Tresteb342 wrote:

> does anyone know where I can get templates for these? I am trying to paint my
> own rolling stock and engines. and want to know where I can down load them to
> make stenciles
>
> ROHT: President of the Hosehead fan club
Reply to
Jim Bernier