Re: Maroon stripe decals

I need some decal stripes in maroon if anyone has any ideas.

Hmmm...perhaps Micro-Scale makes 'em, those "Trim Film" sheets? They also make a load of varieties of military and aircraft decals, perhaps those lines might have what you need.

Mind if I ask the specific application they will be used for?

Reply to
Steve Hoskins

Larry:

Black Cat decals of Winnipeg offers a maroon stripe as part of its sets for CP's 1950s Budd Canadian.

Do a Google Search for the website.

This is a generally excellent line of decals. The maroon stripes are about 1 1/2 inches, maybe 2 inches, in HO scale.

That said, the mentioned stripes have been inconsistent in quality in 3 orders (like to see them darker and thicker; they don't react well to Decal Set.

But they are the only maroon stripes of any type I've found. If you locate an alternate source, please advise.

Roger Keim

Reply to
Roger Keim