Just got the latest "Aviation History"

Well, Friday, actually but it has some interesting articles. There's quite a good but short article on the Dewoitine D.520 in WWII. They were in it for the whole war, right to the end. Some info on the British invasion of Syria and Lebanon which I've only heard whispers of before. Another short article gives the story of the I-250/MiG-13. It's pretty much what I'd read from Green. I hope it wasn't lifted directly. There's an article on Johnny Johnston and one on RF-101 & RF-4 activity in Vietnam. I found it worth the $5.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

"Some info on the British invasion of Syria and Lebanon which I've only heard whispers of before. "

Find a copy of Roald Dahl's "Going Solo" for a first person account.

Reply to
tomcervo