Eureka Models website update

Must be the season for webpage updates.....
The Eureka Models website has just been updated with the latest Eureka
Times.
Progress on the AD60 and 620/720
new detail drawings of the models
More on sound for both models
other bits and pieces.....
No competitions though....... ;-)
Wearing one of my other hats......
James McInerney
Eureka Models Webmaster

STOP! In The Name Of The Lore!
At
the "Rurr Valley Railway", my G gauge garden homage to the now long
gone railways of Tasmania's west coast
also
, where the steam era NSWGR
secondary lines live on in HO at bucolic "Lambing Flat"
and
for the family stuff!
Reply to
Lambing Flat
Must be the season for webpage updates..... The Eureka Models website has just been updated with the latest Eureka Times. Progress on the AD60 and 620/720 new detail drawings of the models More on sound for both models other bits and pieces..... No competitions though....... ;-) Wearing one of my other hats...... James McInerney Eureka Models Webmaster
STOP! In The Name Of The Lore! At
for the "Rurr Valley Railway", my G gauge garden homage to the now long gone railways of Tasmania's west coast also
, where the steam era NSWGR secondary lines live on in HO at bucolic "Lambing Flat" and
for the family stuff! --------------------------------------------------
Nice. I enjoyed your railroads and websites. Thanks for sharing. The Garretts are a favorite.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:
Bill
What a killjoy! You've just spoilt the fun for all the whiners out there!! ;-)
Then again, I suppose they'll just find something to complain about with the models!
Reply to
Byron Creek
Wot if u dont want the models factory weathered, cos u have them as is.
Nathan
Reply to
Nathan & Rebecca Cox
long
You get the non weathered ones, weathering is an option.
Reply to
Terry Flynn