Eureka Models website update

Must be the season for webpage updates.....

The Eureka Models website has just been updated with the latest Eureka Times.

Progress on the AD60 and 620/720 new detail drawings of the models More on sound for both models other bits and pieces.....

No competitions though....... ;-)

Wearing one of my other hats......

James McInerney Eureka Models Webmaster

STOP! In The Name Of The Lore!

At

the "Rurr Valley Railway", my G gauge garden homage to the now long gone railways of Tasmania's west coast

also

, where the steam era NSWGR secondary lines live on in HO at bucolic "Lambing Flat"

and

for the family stuff!

Reply to
Lambing Flat

What a killjoy! You've just spoilt the fun for all the whiners out there!! ;-)

Then again, I suppose they'll just find something to complain about with the models!

Reply to
Byron Creek

Wot if u dont want the models factory weathered, cos u have them as is.

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan & Rebecca Cox

long

You get the non weathered ones, weathering is an option.

Reply to
Terry Flynn