Arnold Digital

Does anyone have any information on the Arnold DigiStart or DigiPro systems? Can I still buy them? They are DCC systems and I think there was Rivarossi controller which was very similar - any thoughts?

To jog any memories, check out the link below - at the bottom of the page. This is the only link I can find on the web - warning it is in German!

Thanks,

tdm21

tdm21

There might be some unsold still sitting on shop shelves somewhere. Arnold originally marketted a DCC system in parallel with Maerklin Digital, bought from Lenz. Later, before being bought out by Rivarossi, they brought out a replacement system, presumably bought in from Lenz. Rivarossi probably marketted them with the "Rivarossi" brand for HO use, so there wouldn't be any difference.

Reply to
Gregory Procter