For Sale - 1930s-50s Lionel O-gauge, American Flyer trains in Denver

Howdy all -- my father-in-law passed away, and we're having an estate sale, including his collection of trains. The trains will be up for sale this Thursday (May 27, 2004) at the house, in Wheat Ridge. If you're interested, drop me an email and I'll send you the address, etc.

Is there any local email list for Denver-area train collectors?

FYI, there's a half dozen Lionel locos (262, 671, 675, 2046, 2056,

2029) and four AF (474, 307, (210)88, 21004), all with tenders, spare tenders, ~40 cars in all, all look to be in great shape, many with original boxes. Some interesting ones, like the cattle car with the magnetic cattle that move into the corrall. Lots of switches, transformers, track, etc.

Thanks,

--Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Burt