WTB: American Flyer

HI all Just got back into trains with my son. I am looking to put a lyout togther with Him. I am looking for american flyer trains.
Let me know what you have for sale and the price please Thanks
Dave

Go to e-bay, a quick check brought up 1653 items, <http://toys.search.ebay.com/American-Flyer_Model-RR-Trains_W0QQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR2QQfrtsZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZ479
Keith