New to the group:

HI All My name is Paul Thompson and I worked for the Southern Railway as a Carman at the Alex. VA. yard from 76 to 90 until they closed her down,also my Step Father C.T. Brown worked fright & passenger service for 42 years. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Reply to
paul

Welcome aboard. Many of us are modelers with limited to zero experience with the real thing, so we would love to hear how the prototype really works in real life from someone who used to work there.

David Starr

Reply to
David J. Starr

Welcome, Paul, from another Paul aka "The CB&Q Guy".

Lot's of good info here to be had, just ignore what you're not interested in and the political stuff.

"Paul - The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1960's In HO.)

Reply to
The CB&Q Guy