Help Need American Flyer

HI
I am looking for some trees for an American Flyer 24558 CP xmas tree flat car. I would love originals but repro ok
What do you have?
any ideas where to get any??
let me know
thanks
Dave

You might find what you want at Hobby Surplus Sales:
http://www.hobbysurplus.com /
or RFG:
http://www.rfgco.com/index.html
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links