American Flyer 30's Streamliner - Needs Wheels

Picked up a 1930's American Flyer streamliner set (the tin inexpensive model) and the wheels on the power unit are disintegrating. Can someone
tell me who sells repro wheels so I can repair the power car and get this running.
Thanks,
Dave
remove nospam to reply
Dave wrote:

R. F. Giardina:
http://www.rfgco.com/index.htm
Hobby Surplus Sales/Amato Hobby:
http://www.hobbysurplus.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links