Selling Train Collection

Hello, I am new to this site. My father in law recently passed leaving a train collection of mostly pre war but some post war trains. Any ideas who might be interested in buying the whole collection? Thanks for any help.
Lori
I?m located in Lake Wylie, SC just south of Charlotte.
Thanks
Op 21-5-2020 om 18:51 schreef snipped-for-privacy@aol.com:

Suggest in photographing the whole lot and try to sell on ebay. Do include the background story. For a lot of people makes it more interesting of valuable.
On Sat, 23 May 2020 09:13:45 +0200, Ermin de Winkel

My sympathies on your loss.

Get his friends to identify the pieces, and search ebay to get some idea of their value, taking into account their condition. Then sell via ebay rather than a local shop - you'll get a better deal.
One of the problems when a collector dies, is that the vultures gather round - so don't sell to the friends until you have a good idea of the value.
Thank you both for the advice.
Lori