Train Collection Inventory Software Needed

I am in need of train collection inventory tracking software which has a built-in and complete database for Lionel and can export a list to
tab/comma-delimited text format. I understand older versions of TrainTracker (version 3?) will do that. I would be interested in buying this software second-hand from anyone who has a copy.
Recommendations for other programs that do this would also be welcomed.
To contact me, e-mail to...
donhesso(at)rockford(dot)com
Thanks Don
Here is a application I wrote that you may find useful http://www.wave.co.nz/~lakewood/Inventory/Inventory.htm