Large Private Collection (600+) books for sale

Hello.
I have a LARGE collection of Historical and Factual Railway books for sale. These will be sold individually.
I have a complete list of them, if your interested drop me an e-mail to
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com.
These are from a railway buff who has passed away recently and are all VERY WELL LOOKED after.
There are quite a few collectable ones amongst them.
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all.
Stephen I have tried sending you an email for the a list, but the email keeps on bouncing as a problem in the address line
Colin Hussey snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com