Advice on selling HO train collection?

I have a lot of HO stuff collected since I was 10 years old and a 4 by 8 layout that my son and I started about a year ago. I have decided to sell it all and wanted advice on where to start to set prices, etc. I would like to sell as one package, but think eBay may be another option. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, John

Reply to
John & Jill Mrazek

John & Jill,

If you are in the Boston MA area, the Northshore Model RR Club might be interested in buying your collection. They raise funds by buying just such colletions and then selling off the pieces individually over several years at train shows and occasionally on ebay.

Try their website

Andy Miller