Amtrak Cascades?

Does anyone make the Talgo replicas of the units for the likes of the Cascades? Been looking high and low for them but cant find it in HO scale.

I believe that a Spanish firm, Electrotren, has done this or had it in one of their catalogs. I do not know if it was imported in great quantity or even made in great quantities.
--
+GF+

www.internationalrailfair.com