animated train signs

I would like to share a site that offer the ability to display animated train arrival and departure signs.

In addition to signs that use a Windows PC, the signs can also be produced on tiny screen suitable for installation on model train layouts.

I have installed some in my underground subway to great effect:

There is now also a sequencer program that can be used to control the signs (over a network) allowing almost any text content to be displayed!

Reply to
DMS