Double E

I am a 76 year old ex-Brooklyn resident who rode ?the double E? ?? a thousand times in my youth. 1 branch of the NYC transit system is
called the IND (Independent) line. The express trains were the E & F. The Local trains were the FF and the EE, or, as we called it, The Double E. It ran on McDonald Ave in Brooklyn, and to assure you it was the train Bob was referring to, the stop I took it to Most of The Time (sorry Bob) was West 4th Street, as in Positively 4th Street. Beat to you all. Bob.

Site Timeline