Just picked up very large Lego lot, any special requests?

I recently aqquired very literally a car full of legos. There are MANY complete sets with instruction books but I have no boxes. I also have bags and bags of unsorted stuff and stacks of instruction books. Some of the notables:

7 different star wars sets including X-Wing, Ewok set, Bounty Hunter Pursuit, and others

At least 4 different large sets that go to the 9v train plus others. These are sets 4565, 4532, 4559, 4555, 4541, 4537, 10015

Fort Legola

Nice large Castle

Orient Expedition sets

1 ice planet set

NBA sets

Space shuttles, air planes, town sets, technic sets, pirate sets, racing sets, etc. etc. etc. Just a TON of stuff. Everything looks to be from 1993-2002 or so.

If there is a request, I can go ahead and make a list of all the sets I have. About 50 percent of them are individually bagged with their book. The other half have been dumped into tubs and I have a stack of books next to them. I registered for Bricklink.com today and have a ebay rating of a whopping 9. BUT....I take almost any form of payment and freely give out my home phone number. If anyone is interested, I will beat the lowest price on bricklink on just about anything I have AND I will use the bricklink system to sell it to you if you wish. I'm not picky :)

Let me know if interested.

Mike

Reply to
Mikecouil2

Thanks for your post mike. There are some items I would like. Shall I leave a list on here?

Kim x

Reply to
Bluehaven201

got any 3 C bat holders and wires and motors (i got a coupel extra switches that plug into the batt holder

also i'll take as many grey space horn "P.A. thingies" ya got

Reply to
2000man

Emails directly would be nice. Feel free to put it on the board as well, but still send one directly.

I am in Minnesota U.S. for those that have asked. I have no problem shipping internationally so long as I can do it with some form of proof (to protect the both of us). On a real small order I might waive that.

Could I ask what grey "p.a. thingies" are? I haven't played with legos since I was 13. My wife is driving me nuts because she's got legos everywhere in the house now putting sets together.

Mike

Reply to
Mikecouil2