Very cool parking lot

This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Holy asymptotic benefit, Batman!

One assumes that their backup power system has a backup power system.

What do you bet that inside a decade, they rip out the gadgetry and install ramps?

..Say the day after the Prime Minister's limo becomes 'unavailable' after a BSOD.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

The only inaccuracy I could see -- given that it's all software controlled -- is that she came in driving a silver Mercedes, and what came back wasn't a rusty old lime-green Yugo.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Wow!! Thats very very cool!!

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Those crazy Germans are at it again!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

world domination again?

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

There was an automated car parking system in Dallas Texas, circa 1968, IIRC. We used it. It was downtown.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Reply to
Steve B

I wonder if the customers beat the life out of the interactive displays when the power is out?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Or, a bunch of teens who decided to go in and steal from the cars.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Was it effective, accurate, rapid, etc?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

At 125 cars per hour "withdrawal" rate, I'd hate to be the 200th person in line at 5:30pm.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

"The Journey is the reward"

I'm guessing you've never parked a car in midtown Manhattan.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Reply to
ATP

You'd be guessing wrong.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Camera's everywhere did you miss the guy that monitors everything?

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

I don't think a person can get into the stogare area. Maybe you could hide in the back seat, and crawl out a window. I would hope they have motion alarms in the storgae area since there should not be anything at all that moves back there.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Hey, if they got your car, they pretty much got you by the grapes.

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Reply to
Steve B

Fergeddabout that. How fun would it be to have her in the back seat, have your buddy drop you off and exit the first cubicle to send the car on its way. Then they put you and that nice looking young lady in an air conditioned cubicle in the dark. I wonder if anyone would hear it if she was a screamer ...............

Steve

visit my blog at

watch for the book

Reply to
Steve B

And once again, Steve shows us that he is a scary guy. Get some help.

Reply to
rangerssuck

No, I didn't miss it, just wouldn't want to completely rely on it.

Reply to
ATP