Very cool parking lot

I don't see where the risk with that kind of arrangement is anywhere _near_ as great as the risk with a conventional multilevel parking garage.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Likely soon to be dead ones.

Reply to
Wes

A friend of mine wants a small version of this for his house. He doesn't have much horizontal real estate for a multi-car garage and the requisite driveway. But something that could stack cars vertically would work well.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

My fantasy is to place a two-post hydraulic service lift in the driveway, disguised as a grape arbor. It would make life *so* much easier.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Lots of choices there. build a garage with 10-12 foot ceilings and buy a lift. They make lifts JUST for the purpose of stack storing cars. ( lift has a drip tray so top car does not drip on bottom car)

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy