picked up the nichols

I picked up the nichols mill, so far it looks to be in good order. I hope to
power it up next week. take a look.

Thank you very much for all your help I had no idea there were that my
Nichols users out there. I am sure I will have many questions in the coming
months.
Reply to
Wayne
Looks real good. Oh..that flat spot? Its for sticking your gum to.
Gunner
"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Reply to
Gunner
Really solid looking machine, and seems to be in great shape as well - not abused and honestly not terribly dirty either, in spite of what you said. Clearly somebody took care of it.
As I said, try it out as a horizontal before you rush to get a vertical head or an M head for it. You might be suprised at how rapidly you get used to doing things 'sideways.'
Jim
jim rozen