Picked up M105A2 trailer

Towing it behind my truck right now... pretty splendid...

Reply to
Ignoramus7187

Ignoramus7187

I have a trailer that I made from an M105A2 bed.

I would not call this one my second one because I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I bought it only because I want to take the stake sides and top bows from it to use on my trailer.

I can sell it for $200 cash. If will be more if I spend any money on titling.

Ignoramus7187