rare collection of Lego

Hi there
I have a rare collection of Lego train sets and various other stuff (don't
know full list until I get time to sort it out) Apart from eBay is there a
good place to advertise this, like a Lego site.
I would like to sell it to somebody that would appreciate it as much
as I did 20 years ago
Brian
UK Based
It has removed 1147 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!
Reply to
Brian
Welcome Brian,
Could you give an indication of which type/format of trains you have: 4.5V,
12V, 9V powered, as i may be interested in purchasing.
Many thanks
Scott
Australian Based Collector
Reply to
Scott Hodges
Hi Scott
They are 12v ones, I know I have the transformer (7864) and I think 2 or maybe 3 trains, track and other stuff.
To be honest I will have to get up into the loft ands sort it all out, what I can tell you I really looked after my stuff wheni was a kid and if memory serves they all have there own box and manuals etc.
There is proable a lot more up there than i remember, let me know if this may be of interest.
Brian
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1174 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!
Reply to
Brian

Site Timeline