AMA Model Aviation February 1982

Anybody have this issue that would be willing to copy the article on Frank Bakers P-61? Model Aviation February 1982

Reply to
Ron

If you call AMA and talk to the librarian I believe they will do this for a small fee. They have a large collection of past magazines on hand. They offer this as service, at least for AMA members. If your not one maybe you can ask an AMA member to get it for you?

Jack

Jack Sallade

Got a couple of e-mails on this. Thanks, I downloaded the information from AMA. Didn't think to even look there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 1368 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Ron

The article is available in the Model Aviation archives (Members Only Section) on the AMA web site.

Red S.

Red Scholefield